NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Except where prohibited by law, the Dan Post Boots Cowboy Cupid Valentine’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Dan Post Boot Company (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Sweepstakes (“Official Rules”). All federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on February 2, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on February 9, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: Eligible participants must have an account on one or more of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. To enter, eligible participants must do one of the following:
(a) Facebook: To enter via Facebook, access your Facebook account, visit and “Like” the Sponsor’s Facebook page (https://facebook.com/danpostboots), access the Sweepstakes link, and then complete a short entry form for your significant other.
(b) Twitter: To enter via Twitter, access your Twitter account, follow the Sponsor on Twitter (https://twitter.com/danpostbootco), access the Sweepstakes link, and then complete a short entry form for your significant other .
(c) Instagram: To enter via Instagram, access your Instagram account, follow the Sponsor on Instagram (https://instagram.com/danpostbootco), access the Sweepstakes link, and then complete a short entry form for your significant other .
Each eligible participant completing the entry process (“Entrant”) through one of the above social media sites (“Entry”) will be entered in the Sweepstakes.
4. Entry Conditions: Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Limit of One Entry per Person per Day during the Entry Period. Any attempts by an Entrant to submit more than one Entry per day into the Sweepstakes will result in such Entries being disqualified. Entrants must meet all eligibility requirements listed herein. The first and last name provided by Entrants will be the identity of the Entrant and, if selected and qualified for a prize, the identity of the winner. The use of a fake name or email address will disqualify an Entrant. Use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods is prohibited. Any duplicate Entries, after the first Entry per day during the Entry Period, will be void. All Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state, municipal, and local laws. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Neither Sponsor, nor any telephone network, nor any service provider is responsible for incorrect transcription of Entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected Entries or Entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor.
5. Winner selection and notification: There will be one male winner and one female winner (“Winners”) in this Sweepstakes. The Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing (“Drawing”) within five days after the end of the Entry Period. The Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its representatives, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Winner will be notified via email to the email address submitted with his/her Entry within five days following the Winner selection. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) the Winner’s failure to timely respond to the notification; (2) the return of the email notification as undeliverable for any reason; (3) the Winner’s failure to validly and timely claim the prize; or (4) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The Winners will each receive one pair of Dan Post Boots selected upon entry by the entrant (“Prize”). The ARV of the Prize is $250. Upon receipt of notification as a winner from Sponsor, the Winner must provide Sponsor with the following information for the Winner to participate in the Prize: (a) confirmation on the style of Dan Post Boot desired; (b) sizing for the Winner; and, if applicable, (c) shipping information for each (collectively, “Prize Information”). All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. Prize delivery and conditions: The Prize will be delivered with complimentary shipping within 15 days* after Sponsor verifies the Winner’s eligibility to enter and to win this Sweepstakes, and the Winner provides Sponsor with the Prize Information. The actual retail value of the Prize may differ at the time of Prize award. If the Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Winner may waive their right to receive a Prize. The Prize is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, has no cash value, and must be accepted by the Winner as awarded.
*Not all boot styles or boot sizes may be available at the time of your choosing. If boots are currently on back order you will be informed of the next availability date and you may decide on waiting or you may select a different pair. Prizes will be shipped via UPS to the address you provide to Dan Post Boot Company. All Dan Post Boot Company’s brands of boots are available only in sizes shown on our website, www.danpostboots.com
8. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
9. Conditions, Disclaimers, and License: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (a) he or she will abide by and be bound by these Official Rules; (b) the Entry will not be acknowledged; (c) neither Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest nor Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies or the advertising and promotional agencies affiliated with Sponsor or those affiliated companies, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, Sponsor’s “Affiliates”) are responsible for claims, injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; (d) Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of a Winner to accept the Prize for any reason; and (e) by entering the Sweepstakes, all Entrants further agree that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure, fulfillment, and disputes from the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor its Affiliates are responsible for (i) any typographical or other errors in the printing of the promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the Prizes, (ii) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (iii) failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iv) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, or (v) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
Entries are void if inaccurate, incomplete, tampered with, misdirected, late, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, neither Sponsor nor its Affiliates are responsible for the actions of Entrants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including attempts by Entrants or other individuals to circumvent these Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and in the event of cancellation or termination, to select Winners from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. If the Sweepstakes is terminated by Sponsor as set forth above, Sponsor will post notice of such termination at https://www.facebook.com/danpostboots and on the Sponsor’s website, available at www.danpostboots.com. Inclusion in such drawing will be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed receipt of such Entry by Sponsor.
10. Release and Indemnification: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD THE SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND PINTEREST HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHT, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACCESS TO ANY MATERIALS, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
(a) Applicable Law: This Sweepstakes, and any disputes that may arise hereunder, shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Tennessee without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Clarksville, Tennessee. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than the Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
(c) Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, by accepting a Prize, the Winner grants permission for Sponsor and its agents to use his/her name, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, merchandising, promotion and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
12. Official Rules: The Official Rules will be posted at www.danpostcares.com/contestrules throughout the Entry Period. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant represents and warrants that all information provided by Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes is true, accurate and complete, and each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with the Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. Each Entrant must comply with the Official Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the Official Rules by participating in the Sweepstakes. The terms of the Sweepstakes, as set out in the Official Rules, are not subject to amendment or counteroffer, except as set out herein. If any provisions of the Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of the Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Dan Post Boot Company, 1751 Alpine Drive, Clarksville, Tennessee 37040. Requests must be received no later than April 1, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Dan Post Boot Company, 1751 Alpine Drive, Clarksville, Tennessee 37040.
15. Social Media Disclaimer: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.